This highly optioned 2007 911 Turbo with only 30K miles looks and feels like a GT2. For sale only because a Cayman GT4 and a 2018 GT3 has taken the garage space.
Purchased by the current owner in 2009 with 6,300 miles. Unfortunately, in 2014 the car was involved in a traffic accident when a truck moved over and damaged the left side sheet metal. This has resulted in a Carfax reported accident. Photos of the damage and repair invoices are available for review. Just remember that the repair was 5 years ago and no issues have been reported. The good news is that the price reflects the prior damage history and no one will know other than you.
The wing (Mashaw carbon fiber), the wheels and radio are aftermarket. The original rear wing is available.
Please be aware that the tire pressure warning system is not active due to the custom wheels that have been installed. We are a Porsche service center and have cared for this car for years.
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- All Excl. Opt Stitch Dev Color
- Axle Differential Lock Rear
- Chrono Package Plus
- Dashboard Stitching Dev. Color
- Dev. Stitching Side Center Cnsl
- Door Entry Grds Stl Steel Illu
- Door Handle Stitching Dev. Color
- Floor Mats with Colored Trim
- Foot Rest Aluminum
- Headlight Cleaner Cvr Ext. Clr
- Leather Sport Seats
- Lo Jack
- Rear Side Panel Dev. Stitching
- Seat Belts - Guards Red
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Sport Seat Backs Painted
- Standard Rocker Panels Painted
- Stitching F/R seats Dev. Color
- Storage Cmpt Lid with Model Logo
- Trim Strip Painted Ext Clr